My first article in a series in another language. This is the English Version. Original in Portuguese.
Why in Portuguese?
This is not my first article in another language. I wrote an article in Polish for an experiment.
Now I am in Porto, a city in Portugal. I hope to live in Portugal for a few years. And I want to improve my Portuguese level. I don't want to be an ex-pat living in a country and not speak anything of the language there.
So why not use my creativity blog and write an article every fortnight? I don't have a mountain of people reading here. It's easy to do an English translation with DeepL or manually.
I don't just want a random series. I have a basic plan with some goals.
- Improve my Portuguese with articles every fortnight
- Non-general topics. Specific to life in Portugal or other connection to Portuguese
- I will test language resources on Ghost Blog. It is the platform for my blog.
- In the end I will choose if I want another blog in Portuguese. Probably after my meeting with SEF.
Topics and Ideas
I need topics for a series of articles!
- Things to learn and use European Portuguese.
- Life in Porto.
- Things a bit different in Portugal and England.
- A tour or two of the best things for me (and you) in Porto.
- Resources for people who want to move to Portugal.
- Ways to practice and learn a language.
And time for a Portuguese 'goodbye' or a few.